This chicken dish is both delicious and quick to cook. It is very popular with my children! I tend to add a small amount of curry at first, then serve the kids portions before adding more curry for hubby and myself. An alternative style is to add unsalted peanuts after the onions.
1 kg chicken breast (diced)
2 medium onions (chopped)
4-5 dessert spoons smooth peanut butter
1/ Heat oil over medium heat.
2/ Add Chicken and stir until cooked.
3/ Add onion. Stir until it starts to look transparent.
4/ Keeping the cooking juices in the pan, spoon in around four heaped dessert spoons of peanut butter. Stir until the peanut butter begins to melt.
5/ Add a little water and continue stirring. Add a little more peanut butter or water until it reaches the desired consistency (I like mine saucy but not too runny!).
6/ Add curry to taste and enough water to maintain desired consistency.
7/ Serve on a bed of rice.
- Squeaky Clean Satay Chicken! (thehealthylittlehippie.com)
- Peanut Butter & Co. Launches National Advertising Campaign (prweb.com)
- Thai Peanut Curry Chicken (buckmansrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake (backforsecondsblog.com)
- Crispy Tofu Satay with Peanut Butter Sauce (hungrylittlegirl.com)
- peanut butter cup brownies (daybydaymasterpiece.com)
- Cherry Berry and Banana Peanut Butter Breakfasts-In-A-Jar (fox4kc.com)