- It’s against the law to yell “Oh boy!” in Jonesboro, Georgia.
- New Hampshire law says that when two cars meet at an intersection, each must wait for the other to pass.
- If you’re in a meat market in Los Angeles, its against the law to poke a turkey to see how tender it is.
- In Fort Maddison, Iowa, the fire department is legally required to practice for fifteen minutes before attending a fire.
- Minnesota law forbids women to impersonate Santa Claus.
- Unrestrained giggling on the street is illegal in Helena, Montana.
- SOLUTIONS: Marijuana Legalization Bill Introduced in New Hampshire (secretsofthefed.com)
- States Considering Laws That Would Make it an Act of Terrorism to Report on Abuses at Factory Farms (blacklistednews.com)