Well, I heard back from my mother today. Most of the issues seem to be resolved, and I’m pretty happy with her reply. After discussing it with Earth, we have decided to give her our address. We have also spoken to the kids, explaining that she is my mother and their grandma. They are pretty keen to receive mail from her and maybe even see her, although this might be quite a while away since we are in Qld and she is in Kakadu.
Hopefully all will go well!
- Huge News! (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
- Kakadu to expand after man turns back on riches (abc.net.au)
- Croc launches at locals at Kakadu waterhole (abc.net.au)
- Kakadu National Park will be completed (bigpondnews.com)
- Australia Places Aboriginal Land in Park to Bar Uranium Mining (ens-newswire.com)