Last night I had the weirdest dream. I am posting it here because it felt different from ordinary dreams. I was in the supermarket, and I came out of one of the aisles. A few feet away there was a grey wolf. It was just standing there staring at me. It did not move just stared at me intently. I did not feel afraid or menaced in any way.
Next thing, my dream changed (as dreams do) and instead of an adult wolf, there were four wolf pups, grey with black on their backs. They were very playful and I was feeding them sandwiches (yes, sandwiches!). Then someone else came out of the other aisle and I awoke.
- Wolf photographed near Ardenvoir probably just passing through (wenatcheeworld.com)
- Oregon-collared wolf killed in Idaho (ktvb.com)
- Governor Bullock, Don’t Buy Into The Wolf Hysteria, VETO HB 73!! (redemptionforanimals.wordpress.com)
- POETRY: Ghost of a Chance (mimiandmona.wordpress.com)
- Wolf Snarl (silvercrossfox.wordpress.com)