Synopsis:When a mysterious egg appears outside Hunwick’s burrow, no one is certain what to think. And when it doesn’t hatch right away, everyone is even more bewildered. Everyone, that is, but Hunwick. For Hunwick understands the egg. It is his friend. And he is the only one who knows its secret.
Storm, age 4: I liked the egg.
Yasmine, age 4: My favourite bit was when the Bilby was sleeping with the egg.
Butterfly, age 11:I like that Hunwick becomes good friends with his egg.
Mum:This is a sweet story about love and friendship. It is beautifully illustrated and the kids love it.
- The Courier Mail Mini Book Collection – a special offer for Queensland readers. (oneperfectdayblog.net)
- Hatching Eggs and Seeds (patcegan.wordpress.com)
- Thrive Thought of the Day (areyouthriving.wordpress.com)
- Pysanky Easter Eggs for Beginners (proflowers.com)
- Breaking News: Hunwick murder suspect arrested over Lesley Caile death (journallive.co.uk)