Back in 2008, I did a ‘get-to-know-you’ type questionnaire. Since that time a lot has happened in my life, including a change of blog community. Therefore, I thought I would redo the survey and see how different my answers are. For those of you who are interested, the original post is at https://raffertysrules.wordpress.com/2008/04/28/q-a/.
1. What is the thing in life you are most proud of accomplishing? Being able to leave the house alone.
2. What is the wildest thing you have ever done? Had sex on the front porch of my MIL’s house.
3. Who or what is your first thought in the morning? “I want to go back to sleep!”
4. What’s the most unusual item that you have ever just found? A rock the size of the palm of my hand which is shaped like a veiled woman cradling a baby. If you look closely, you can see that it has naturally worn that way – it isn’t carved or anything.
5. What’s the one thing you would really like to tell someone but you can’t? I would like to tell my father how much he hurt me.
7. Has there ever been a love in your life that you wished you had never let go? No
9. If someone gave you $1 million dollars (an anonymous donation), what would you do with the money? Buy some land and build a cob house on it. Furnish the house simply. Give some to each of my children. Visit Japan. Invest the rest.
11. What is your favorite way to spend free time when you have it? Reading.
16. If you could meet ONE person on your friends list that you’ve never met before, who would it be? cheekychickenhead
17. If you could meet one person, alive or dead, and spend 3 hours with them, who would it be? No idea.
18. If someone gave you 500 dollars, but the catch was you had to use it all frivolously, what would you do? Buy books and see a bunch of movies.
19. When you went to high school, did you attend a large high school and have a large class or was it a small school? Average.
20. What was the last piece of clothing you bought and why? Socks, because I had none.
23. Do you lurk on your Instant Messenger to avoid people you don’t want to talk to? I don’t use an IM.
24. If you could take on any profession for a day… what would it be and why? CEO of Microsoft because I just may earn enough to put a deposit on a house!
26. Anything you don’t have the strength, skill or nerve to do, but you’ve dreamt/had a passing fancy about doing? Writing a bestseller.
28. If you sing in your car…do you stop when someone pulls up along side you? No I dance too (oh I don’t drive though lol)
29. Would you go into outer space if given the chance? Probably not – I’m afraid of heights. Flying in a plane is traumatic enough!
32. Metal or ink? Ink
33. Tell us something about yourself that most people do not know. I am a yaoi fangirl.
35. Name one friend from your past that you have lost contact with that you would like to be re-connected with. Munezzah Fakhri