Book You Tell People You’ve Read But Haven’t (Or Haven’t Actually Finished)
This is the first day of the challenge on which I have been unable to post a single thing. The reason for this is that I never say I have read a book if I haven’t actually read it. I am always happy to own up to not having read a book and, if I have only partially read it I say something along the lines of “I tried reading that book but I was unable to finish it because…”
Have you ever claimed to have read something you haven’t read? Is this a common occurrence?
- 30 Day Book Challenge Day 16 (raffertysrules.wordpress.com)
- Day 18, 19, 20, & 21 of the 30 Day Book Challenge (talkingbookworm.com)
- Day 22 of the 30 Day Book Challenge (talkingbookworm.com)
- 30 Day Book Challenge – Day 21 (mebookshelfandi.wordpress.com)
- 30 Day Book Challenge (mebookshelfandi.wordpress.com)