I really should be at college today, but I have skipped out. I forgot to put sunscreen on when we went to Wollongong the other day. As a result, I am agonizingly sunburned. I cannot carry my bag. I can hardly move without groaning. Even my clothes are killing me. I can hardly attend classes au natural, can I?
I have done a bit of study at home, but probably not as much as a should. As evidenced by the fact that I am typing here. I’ve done a bit of BookCrossing, placed my order with AussieFarmers Direct
(with just a few seconds to spare!) and watched a couple of episodes of SVU. Oh, and I finished reading Things My Girlfriend and I have Argued About. Awesome book. Absolutely hilarious. Don’t read it o a bus f you are easily embarrassed.
Spag for dinner tonight. Yum. I can’t wait. Especially as I don’t have to cook it!
- Treating your sunburn (beautycorner01.wordpress.com)
- Scientists Discover Cure For Sunburn Pain? (uniquedaily.com)
- New study proves importance of sunscreen (sbs.com.au)
- Sunburn (marchinginthesoftparade.wordpress.com)
- Summer sun safe style (ecocitizenaustralia.com.au)